To help deprived sections of the youth to develop holistic human capabilities and discover the “Inner Universe”.
- To empower the deprived Gen-Y (18-28 years old) by providing them beyond-books education i.e., Soft Skill Development so that they become self-dependent.
- To offer premium educational services like psychological counseling, behavioral training, developmental workshops, standardized assessments, career planning and soft skill / human skills development.
- Adopting and realize social responsibilities.
- Developing employability skills.
- Empowering individuals and their families for positive changes
- Contributing to the knowledge base through continuous community intervention, research and documentation.
- Making youth widely acceptable by inculcating positive thinking and actions.
Leave ur Comments